Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the sights of world-famous Harvard University during a sunset walking tour
- Admire the historic sights of Cambridge lit by the golden light of the late-afternoon sun
- Soak up the happening atmosphere of performers, students and chess players on Harvard Square
- Pass historic Harvard landmarks like Harvard Yard, colonial Brattle Street and the Old Burial Ground Cemetery
- Great way to get a taste for student life at the world's most famous university
Departure & Return
Departure PointOutside the Park Street 'T' Station
What To Expect
Begin your Harvard trip by visiting the Loeb Drama Center, home of the university’s award-winning theater group. Then head to the famous Harvard Yard, a site crisscrossed by a constant stream of students during the school year. Make sure rub the left foot of the statue of John Harvard, the school’s founder, while you’re passing by: it’s said to be good luck. Continue your walk by visiting colonial Brattle Street, home of the famous Brattle House and nearby Longfellow Mansion. You’ll end your walk in Radcliffe Yard.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Boston CityWalks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.