Departure & Return
The tour starts near the front door of the Boston Common Visitors Center, standing on the red brick trail.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
The tour ends at the Haymarket, in historic Blackstone corner, just past the Greed Dragon Tavern (also known as the Headquarters of the revolution)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY WalknTours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by Self Guided "Historic Boston Freedom Trail" Solo Walking Tour.