Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
The tour starts near the front door of the Boston Common Visitors Center, standing on the red brick trail.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
The tour ends at the Haymarket, in historic Blackstone corner, just past the Greed Dragon Tavern (also known as the Headquarters of the revolution)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY WalknTours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons