- Discover the historic sights of Boston during this walking tour along the famous Freedom Trail
- Get a dose of early American History during this visit to some of Boston's most famous landmarks
- Check colonial-era attractions like Faneuil Hall, the Old State House, and the site of the Boston Massacre
- See modern Boston as you check out skyscrapers like the John Hancock Tower
- Great way to get a sense for the numerous historic attractions of Boston
Departure & Return
Departure Point: The corner of State and Congress Streets (outside 28 State Street), across from the Old State House Address: 28 State Street, Boston, MA 02109 Dates: Daily
Copley Square. Note that this tour does not return to the Starting Point.
What To Expect
Continue by foot past the Old Corner Bookstore and King’s Chapel before heading toward Boston’s downtown area. As you head into the forest of skyscrapers, catch a few glimpses of the Boston of old along the way, including Boston Common, the Public Garden, and one of the world’s smallest suspension bridges.
Arriving downtown, gaze up at the John Hancock Tower before passing by the Boston Public Library and Trinity Church? Want to feel like a real winner? Make sure to take a ceremonial pass over the finish line location for the famous Boston Marathon. End your trip amidst the beautiful architecture of Copley Square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Boston CityWalks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff