- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Get inside tips from a local
- Ideal choice for families
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Departure & Return
The tour begins right outside of the main Harvard Subway Station in between the Out of Town Newsstand and the Cambridge Information Kiosk.
The tour will end at the Harvard Shop on Mt Auburn St or at the Harvard Shop on JFK St. Both are run by current Harvard students. They are right around the corner from one another.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour route is less than 1 mile
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trademark Tours dba The Hahvahd Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms