Explore our promoted experiences
- Fascinating commentary on historic sites
- Photo tips on how to capture creative pictures
- Iconic architectural landmarks
Departure & Return
Meeting Point: on the corner of Beacon + Joy Streets Train Stop: Park Street (Green or Red Line). Turn left upon exiting the subway. Walk to the top of the hill towards the MA State House and take left onto Beacon Street.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY PhotoWalks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas