- Your guide directs through back streets and shows you where the locals go
- Taste delicious samples of pizza, pastries, meats and cheeses
- Hear stories about the history of Boston and the North end; entrance to Old North Church included
- Get recommendations to top Boston restaurants
Departure & Return
The Aquarium “T” Station (Outside, in front of the Long Wharf Entrance – Northeast Corner of State St. and Atlantic Ave.)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- This tour features visits to establishments that are not always able to cater for vegetarians and other dietary requirements. Discounts are available and your guide can assist you with recommendations on where to purchase alternative diet-friendly food during the tour.
- In the event of a site closure, we will do our best to replace it with a similar alternative.
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures USA
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Boston's North End Small-Group Walking Food Tour.