Explore our promoted experiences
- Sunset cruise in Boston
- Admire the Boston waterfront from the open-air deck or interior cabin
- Alcoholic beverages, soda, water, and snacks are available for purchase
- Limited to 12 passengers
Departure & Return
The boat departs from Rowes Wharf, directly behind the Boston Harbor Hotel, located at (for GPS) 400 Atlantic Avenue, Boston (02110). Check-in at Rowes Wharf is located in the Ferry Terminal, a climate controlled public space, located on the wharf only steps away from our dock. If guests are lost or running late, please call us at 617-951-2460.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Plan to arrive 15-minutes prior to the scheduled departure time to check-in, obtain boarding passes and pre-board
- Only animals that perform a manual task to assist a person are permitted aboard. Emotional support animals and pets are not permitted
- Please let us know in advance if assistance is required for boarding
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Classic Harbor Line - Boston
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons