- Freedom Trail Walking Tour for locals and visitors
- Photo tips on capturing pictures of historic sites
- Discover Boston on a fun, educational and interactive tour
- Small-group tour size ensures a personalized atmosphere
Departure & Return
The meeting point is the FRONT STEPS of Park Street Church's main entrance. It's on the corner of Park and Tremont St., directly across the street from Park Street subway station and the black Boston Common sign.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY PhotoWalks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas