- A private, Freedom Trail walking tour in the Boston Common
- Choose from flexible departure timings
- Enjoy a personalized tour experience, unique to you and your party
- Discover top Revolutionary War-era locations in the city’s historic center
Departure & Return
Boston Common at the Visitors Information Center, near Park Street Station subway stop.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Boston Town Crier - Tours of Freedom Trail
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.