2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Boston is famous for its donuts and has numerous artisanal donut stores, some hidden away from its tourist areas. Instead of hunting them down independently, let a guide lead you there and introduce you to some top donut varieties, enabling you to try flavors and gain insight into the local donut scene you might otherwise miss. Between tastings, browse a market, eat a delicious bakery treat and explore historical neighborhoods such as North End before one final, scrumptious donut sampling.
- Discover and dig into Boston’s artisanal donuts on a walking tour
- Check out donut shops and sample flavors you might easily miss by yourself
- Visit the Public Market, try donuts with apple cider and see historical sites
- Donut tastings included, plus choice of start times for your convenience
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers who have difficulty walking or standing for extended periods of time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Underground Donut Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Underground Donut Tour - Boston Historic Downtown Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Underground Donut Tour - Boston Historic Downtown Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Underground Donut Tour - Boston Historic Downtown Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Underground Donut Tour - Boston Historic Downtown Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursMarketsWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingBostonFood Tours - MassachusettsWalking Tours - MassachusettsMarkets - MassachusettsFood Tours - SalemWalking Tours - SalemMarkets - SalemFood Tours - Long IslandWalking Tours - Long IslandMarkets - Long IslandCategory
Plymouth Tours & TicketsBoston Theater District Tours & TicketsBoston Old State House Tours & TicketsCopley Place Tours & TicketsOld Sturbridge Village Tours & TicketsLouisburg Square Tours & TicketsRowes Wharf Tours & TicketsSamuel Adams Boston Brewery Tours & TicketsPlimoth Grist Mill Tours & TicketsBoston Children's Museum Tours & TicketsHarpoon Brewery & Beer Hall Tours & TicketsBoston Public Garden Tours & TicketsLexington Tours & TicketsGibson House Museum Tours & TicketsFranklin Park Zoo Tours & TicketsHard Rock Café Boston Tours & TicketsBoston Symphony Hall Tours & TicketsConcord Tours & TicketsCopp's Hill Burying Ground Tours & TicketsLEGOLAND® Discovery Center Boston Tours & Tickets