- Avoid crowded tourist buses and see more on foot
- A central meeting point makes for a hassle-free experience
- Customize the itinerary to your group's interests
- A private tour guide means a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Guides will be wearing a name tag or shirt with Boston Sightseeing Logo and will wait in front of the small building with a red stripe on the roof.
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
Lots of options for lunch or snack!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Boston Sightseeing Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands