Explore our promoted experiences
- See the London Eye, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, and Trafalgar Square on a guided walking tour
- Admire views of the Thames Riverfront, Buckingham Palace, and Westminster Abbey
- Enjoy free time to sightsee independently and shop for souvenirs
- Great-value tour includes round-trip transport by air-conditioned coach
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to London or those short on time
Departure & Return
Bournemouth Coach Station, Travel Interchange, Holdenhurst Road (Next to Asda), BH8 8DN Coach Bay J or K at 8:00 a.m.
What To Expect
On arrival, the first stop of the day is at Buckingham Palace, the iconic home of Her Majesty, the Queen, where you might even catch part of the legendary Changing of the Guards ceremony (depending on arrival time).
From the palace, follow your guide on a 1.5-hour walking tour of London, passing St James Park, the Horse Guards Parade, Whitehall, and Downing Street as you stroll through central London. Learn more about the city’s rich history and heritage as you walk along the famous Thames riverfront, stopping to admire Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, and the London Eye. Continue to Westminster Abbey, where Prince William and Kate Middleton were married; pose for photos in Trafalgar Square; then end your walking tour in Covent Garden.
Break for lunch (own expense) and enjoy free time to explore the sights independently or shop for souvenirs, before meeting back up with your guide at 5pm.
Finally, settle back into the coach for the return journey and end your tour back at Bournemouth Travel Interchange Bus Station around 8pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that the majority of passengers may be students aged 18+; however, all ages and non-students are welcome
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY UK Study Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.