5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Filled with beachside bars, cocktail clubs, and character-full pubs, Brighton has a nightlife scene that matches its diverse city culture. If you’re new to the city, then head out on this Brighton bar crawl to discover the city’s go-to drinking dens and meet likeminded revelers at the same time. Speedy entry to select venues, discounted drinks, and up to five free shots are included. A pro photographer will also tag along to capture your night out on camera.
- Discover Brighton’s liveliest pubs and clubs on an evening bar crawl
- Use fast-track entry to avoid shivering in entrance lines outside venues
- Be kind to your wallet and enjoy included shots and drink promotions
- Pose for photos taken by a photographer guide through the night
Saved to wishlist!
Professional photographer guide
5 free shots
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Easy Bar, 9-10 Cranbourne St, Brighton BN1 2RD, UK
Between 7:30 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Valid photo ID (passport or non-paper driving license) required
- Terms and conditions apply, visit our website for details
- Due to several negative past expereinces we no longer accept Stag or Hen groups on our main crawl. For Stag/Hen pacakges please see our website or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org about a private tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY On The Rocks Bar Crawl
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 38605P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Pub ToursWalking ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingBrightonPub Tours - South East EnglandWalking Tours - South East EnglandArt Tours - South East EnglandHalf-day Tours - South East EnglandCategory