- City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off tour of Brighton
- Visit Brighton Pier, the Royal Pavilion, Sea Life Brighton Centre, Churchill Square and more
- Enjoy unobstructed city views from the open-top, double-decker bus
- Learn about Brighton's sights and history from the onboard audio commentary
- Your ticket is valid for one or two days, giving you time to sightsee at your own pace
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Red Route: Typically operates from April - October but dates vary each year
- Red Route: Departures every 30-60 minutes from 10:00 - 17:00
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Vouchers are valid for 12 months
- Free networkSAVER ticket can be used for unlimited travel on all Brighton & Hove Bus services for the period of your ticket validity, including bus journeys to the spectacular Seven Sisters or the splendid Devils Dyke. networkSAVER ticket expires at 4.30am the morning after your hop on hop off ticket expires. See photos for area covered by Brighton and Hove buses.
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - UK and Ireland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience