Explore our promoted experiences
- Reconnect with nature during a yoga and forest bathing session in Brighton
- Explore remote parts of Stanmer Park without getting lost
- Enjoy an intimate atmosphere in a small group limited to six people
- An ideal way to escape the hustle and bustle of daily life
Departure & Return
Meeting Point: 10:00 AM at One Garden Adress: Stanmer Park, Lewes Rd, Brighton BN1 9SE Car: The Car park next to One Garden cost £6. Bus 25 to Stanmer Park: It takes about 15 minutes to walk from here! Bus 78 to Stanmer Village: Only at specific times. Make sure to check the timetable!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY BrightonYoga ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands