3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Local guides - 1 x BFT guide per group of 6 (reduced from 10 for COVID-19 restrictions)
Advance dietary requests catered for
Free quiz + prize-giving option for larger, competitive groups
Departure & Return
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
9/6/2019 - 6/24/2022
|Tuesday - Saturday:||11:00 AM - 02:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Let us know your accessibility requirements when making your booking enquiry and we’ll do our best to ensure the tour is suitable: email@example.com
- Our tours go ahead in all weathers so be sure to come prepared for all eventualities. Umbrellas don't really work in Brighton (it can get very windy!) so if it’s wet we recommend waterproof coats with hoods etc.
- The tour is a total of approx 2-3 miles – broken up into about 6 stops – at a leisurely pace.
- Our tours are designed for adults. Please let us know when booking if your group includes children: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Brighton Food Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Food & Drink Walking Tour of Independent Quirky Brighton - Min. 6 people?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Food & Drink Walking Tour of Independent Quirky Brighton - Min. 6 people?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingBrightonDining Experiences - South East EnglandWalking Tours - South East EnglandCategory