Explore our promoted experiences
- Try bites at seven different establishments, including street food stalls
- Enjoy enough samples and nibbles to make up a full lunch
- Off-the-track walking tour—wonderful way to discover the city
- Great insight into Brighton’s mix of hippie values and seaside tradition
Departure & Return
11am - In front of the church.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Let us know your accessibility requirements when making your booking enquiry and we’ll do our best to ensure the tour is suitable
- Our tours are not suitable for children under 12 year olds and have been designed with adults in mind. Please let us know when booking if your group includes children
- A few of our route stops have seating, but you’re not guaranteed a seat. You can expect to be standing or walking for the whole tour.
- The tour is a total of approx 2.5 miles – broken up into about 6-7 stops – at a leisurely pace.
- Our tours go ahead in all weathers so be sure to come prepared for all eventualities. Umbrellas don't really work in Brighton (it can get very windy!) so if it’s wet we recommend waterproof coats with hoods etc.
- As long as you can remain mobile over 3 hrs with a fair bit of walking and standing - this tour is for you!
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brighton Food Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms