Are you interested in?
34 Tours & Activities
Brooklyn Heights Tours
27 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
92 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover Brooklyn’s neighborhoods and history on a guided, 2.5-hour walking tour through New York City’s hippest borough. Learn where locals dine, shop and drink as you explore with a local guide, and take in views of Manhattan from Brooklyn Heights. Stroll past the distinctive row houses at Cobble Hill then spot the cutting-edge artists studios and hip boutiques of DUMBO, a thriving neighborhood in the shadow of the Brooklyn Bridge. Watch East River traffic drift by and capture classic shots of the city as you walk across the Manhattan Bridge.
- 3.5-hour guided walking tour of Brooklyn
- Explore New York City with a local guide
- Learn about Brooklyn's history and culture
- Get an insider's view of life in the city
- Perfect experience for first time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure Point72 Clark St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
9:00am, or 3:00pm
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- OPERATED BY New York City 4 All
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 8189P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingBrooklynCity Tours - New YorkWalking Tours - New YorkCity Tours - New York CityWalking Tours - New York CityCity Tours - NewarkWalking Tours - NewarkCategory
Brooklyn Academy of Music (BAM)Barclays CenterBrooklyn GrangeJewish Children's MuseumCarroll GardensEmpire Fulton Ferry in Brooklyn Bridge ParkDomino ParkBrooklyn Public Library, Central Branch (Central Library)Grand Army PlazaBrooklyn Botanic GardenVerrazano-Narrows BridgeBrooklyn HeightsBrooklyn Bridge ParkDyker HeightsSunset ParkThe CycloneBrooklyn MuseumConey IslandGreen-Wood CemeteryBrooklyn Children's Museum