- Master the art of the chocolatier during a workshop in Bruges
- An obvious choice if you're a lover of sweet treats
- The short duration of this tour makes it ideal if you're time pressed
- Take home your creations in a golden box
Departure & Return
We meet directly at our workshop located on Ezelstraat 31, Bruges, Belgium Map -> https://goo.gl/maps/HpPfiwn95QfsZcjR9 We need some time to set up the workshop, please do not come more than 10 minutes prior the start as we will not be able to take care of you!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- The whole workshop can be made dairy free or vegan except the hot chocolate that always contains dairy.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY Belgian Chocolate Workshop in Bruges
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands