Are you interested in?
46 Tours & Activities
Belfry of Bruges (Belfort van Brugge) Tours
29 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
95 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Avoid crowds and enjoy a more enriching experience of Bruges than is typically offered by group tours. This private walking tour is exclusively for your party so, as you explore the city's sights, you'll have ample opportunity to talk with your guide and learn all about the city's intriguing history.
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: Ensures a personalized experience
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Bruges hotel
- Get insights into Bruges history and culture from your guide
- Opportunity to glean local recommendations from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Hotel pick up and drop off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointMarkt 20, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
Return DetailsBurg Square, Burg, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- If you have any questions or if you want to make a booking for more than 15 people, please contact us
- Please mention what time you would like to start the tour!
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Legends Tours & Activities
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Historical Tour: The Highlights of Bruges?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Historical Tour: The Highlights of Bruges?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
See all 16
See all 16
Product code: 62056P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursBeer & Brewery ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBrugesWalking Tours - FlandersBeer & Brewery Tours - FlandersHistorical Tours - FlandersWalking Tours - GhentBeer & Brewery Tours - GhentHistorical Tours - GhentWalking Tours - LilleBeer & Brewery Tours - LilleHistorical Tours - LilleCategory
DuveloriumOld St. John Site (Site Oud Sint-Jan)Church of Our Lady (Onze-Lieve-Vrouwekerk)Friet MuseumHistorium BruggeGroeningemuseumBoudewijn Theme Park and DolfinariumMinnewater (Lake of Love)Basilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig-Bloedbasiliek)Jerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk)Lace Centre & Museum (Kantcentrum)De Halve Maan BrewerySint-Janshospitaal (Saint John's Hospital)Canals of Bruges (Brugse Reien)Belfry of Bruges (Belfort van Brugge)Bruges City Hall (Stadhuis van Brugge)