The Essence of Bruges Private Tour with a Local
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
With beautiful canal-side scenery, UNESCO–listed Bruges is one of Belgium’s must-see cities—but exploring independently means missing its hidden secrets. On this tour, with two start times to suit your plans, explore as your private guide shares the backstories behind top attractions like 14th-century Bruges City Hall and the Basilica of the Holy Blood. Along the way, sample some of the tasty Belgian chocolate for which Bruges is famous.
- Explore the hidden gems and top attractions of Bruges with your private guide
- Admire 14th-century Bruges City Hall, the Basilica of the Holy Blood, and more
- Sample some of Bruges’ delicious Belgian chocolate
- Choice of two afternoon tour times to suit your schedule
Free chocolate tasting
Hotel pick up and drop off
Extra food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointMarkt, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
Return DetailsBruges Beer Experience, Breidelstraat 3, 8000 Brugge, Belgium
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Essence of Bruges Private Tour with a Local?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during The Essence of Bruges Private Tour with a Local?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Essence of Bruges Private Tour with a Local?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 24380P627
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCity ToursBeer & Brewery ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesBrugesUnique Experiences - FlandersCity Tours - FlandersBeer & Brewery Tours - FlandersUnique Experiences - GhentCity Tours - GhentBeer & Brewery Tours - GhentUnique Experiences - LilleCity Tours - LilleBeer & Brewery Tours - LilleCategory
Bruges City Hall (Stadhuis van Brugge)GroeningemuseumCanals of Bruges (Brugse Reien)Sint-Janshospitaal (Saint John's Hospital)Lace Centre & Museum (Kantcentrum)Boudewijn Theme Park and DolfinariumJerusalem Church (Jeruzalemkerk)Basilica of the Holy Blood (Heilig-Bloedbasiliek)De Halve Maan BreweryChurch of Our Lady (Onze-Lieve-Vrouwekerk)DuveloriumMinnewater (Lake of Love)Historium BruggeOld St. John Site (Site Oud Sint-Jan)Belfry of Bruges (Belfort van Brugge)Friet Museum