- 2.5-hour chocolate workshop in Brussels
- Learn to make authentic Belgian pralines and mendiants (chocolate discs with dried fruit)
- Taste your creations along with a cup of rich hot chocolate
- Learn recipes and techniques you can re-create in your own kitchen
- Take home a box of 30+ handcrafted chocolates
Departure & Return
From the 17th of April 2019 we meet directly at the chocolate workshop venue located on Voldersstraat, 30 B-1000 Brussels. Please come 10mins before the starting time to check-in. Don't come earlier than that as we will still be busy setting up everything for you! That's 10mins walk from Brussels Grand Place Closest tram stops: Anneessens (lines 3, 4, 32) & Bodegem (lines 51, 82) Just 10mins walk from Brussels Midi International Train station Google map link: https://goo.gl/maps/Znh1Wb73k6z GPS coordinates: 50.842930, 4.341949
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We do not accept spectators, every person coming to the workshop participates.
- We do NOT ACCEPT kids under the age of 12 years old. (the workshop is long and some parts are technical), this activity is NOT SUITABLE for kids. Check out our Waffle Workshop instead.
- Any participant under the age of 18 is required to come with a participating and responsible adult.
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY 1USUAL Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Brussels Chocolate Workshop.