- Brussels hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour
- Hop on and off as much as you like to see Brussels at your own pace on two different routes
- Visit top Brussels attractions including Grand Place and the Royal Palace
- Ticket is valid for 24 or 48 hours after first use
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Buses depart every 30 minutes and tickets are valid for either 24 or 48 hours depending on the option selected ay booking.
Please see the Itinerary section below for a detailed list of all stops serviced.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that the voucher must be exchanged on board of bus
- Duration of both tours is approx. 75 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY BRUSSELS SIGHTSEEING
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
See all safety measures taken by Brussels Hop-On Hop-Off Tour.
- "There are two tours that cover Brussels and you have plenty of time to do both." See review
- "But, at least in the Autum schedule, the time for a one-day tour is not enough to visit in deep al least 3 relevant places of the city" See review
- "The hop on hop off bus is always a great way to get an overview of any city." See review