- Full-day trip to the UNESCO-listed cities of Ghent and Bruges from Brussels
- Discover top city attractions such as St. Bavo’s Cathedral and the Castle of the Counts of Flanders in Ghent
- Take a scenic drive through the Belgian and Flemish countryside
- Wander the cobbled streets around Bruges’ romantic Minnewater (Lake of Love)
- Explore City Hall, the Market Square, and the medieval Basilica of the Holy Blood with your guide
Departure & Return
The street right next to the Grand Place and 5 minutes from the Central Station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Begin at the sacred structure of St. Bavo’s Cathedral, home to late-medieval treasures like the ‘Mystic Lamb’ painting. Delve into the building's rich history by listening to your guide’s commentary (entrance optional) and then embark on an explorative walking tour of Ghent to see the city’s most legendary landmarks.
Meander through charming streets to the Castle of the Counts of Flanders (Gravensteen), St. Nicholas’ Church, and the ancient port of Graslei as your guide recounts local legends and entertaining anecdotes.
After your enriching tour, return to your vehicle and travel to the beguiling city of Bruges to witness more historical wonders.
On arrival, stroll the quaint cobbled streets of the UNESCO-listed city to Minnewater (Lake of Love) and revitalize with lunch at a café overlooking the beautiful body of water (own expense). Afterward, begin your walking tour of the splendid city and see cultural highlights like the City Hall, Market Square, and the Basilica of the Holy Blood.
Opt to see Bruges from a different perspective during an idyllic boat tour of the city’s winding waterways at your own expense. After thorough exploration, return to your comfortable vehicle and relax during the journey back to Brussels, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Access to the Mystic Lamb at St Bavo's Cathedral is not possible on Sundays
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brussels City Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Bruges and Ghent - Belgium's Fairytale Cities - from Brussels .