- Shopping day trip to the Maasmechelen Village luxury outlet from Brussels
- Shop more than 100 top international brands including Dolce & Gabbana, Juicy Couture and more
- Enjoy discounts of up to 60% of the recommended retail price!
- Comfortable and hassle-free transport by air conditioned-coach
Departure & Return
The street right next to the Grand Place and 5 minutes from the Central Station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Browse more than 100 designer boutiques for top Belgian brands and international favorites; purchase stunning pieces from Essentiel, Sarah Pacini and Oliver Strelli, and peruse rails laden with impressive items from Dolce & Gabbana, Converse and Guess. Receive discounts of up to 60% in the outlet's designer shops.
Revitalize with a coffee and a snack in one of the restaurants or bars located in the outdoor center; select from Italian classics at Gastronomia Cellini, or appease an appetite for authenticity with the traditional Belgian dishes served at Brasserie Musette.
After your 6-hour shopping stint, return to the coach laden with bags and relax during the journey back to Brussels.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- On 24 and 31 December the luxury outlet closes at 4pm
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brussels City Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands