- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Multi-Day Trip
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is not suitable for families with children under 7. We strongly recommend to book a private tour (with the same itinerary) in this case.
- There is a 30 Euro single supplement to be paid directly to the guide at the departure if you require a single room
- Peles Castle is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays during the winter season (Sep 15 to May 14) and on Mondays during the summer season (May 15 to Sep 14).
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place if the minimum number of people is not reached, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY TravelMaker Bucharest Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Doing this over 2 days much better than 1 day, plus you visit Sighisaura which is a nice medieval town." See review
- "Good way to see the three principal sites without too much time on the road by spreading it out over two days." See review
- "He knew many alternate routes to avoid the many long traffic delays." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews