4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See more of Bucharest, in less time, with this attraction-packed half-day Bucharest city tour. In just a few hours, explore the top sights in the Romanian capital. See Revolution Square, the Patriarchal Cathedral, and Palace of Parliament. Along the way, learn about traditional Romanian life and folklore at the Village Museum, and walk around the historic city center.
- See Bucharest's sights, and experience the city's history and architecture
- Enjoy the attention of your guide on this intimate tour, capped at 8 guests
- Don't worry about getting around—enjoy easy hotel pickup and drop-off
- Travel comfortably in a private, air-conditioned minivan with included Wi-Fi
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
WiFi on board
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Pick up from any address in Bucharest
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child seats are free of charge. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the child seat is mandatory, please request at time of booking.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trans Protocol
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bucharest City Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Bucharest City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Bucharest City Tour
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingOtopeniBucharestBus Tours - WallachiaCity Tours - WallachiaHalf-day Tours - WallachiaBus Tours - OtopeniCity Tours - OtopeniHalf-day Tours - OtopeniBus Tours - BrasovCity Tours - BrasovHalf-day Tours - BrasovCategory
National Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei)Arcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph)Bucharest University PalaceLipscaniPasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage)Romanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman)Patriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church)Choral Temple (Templul Coral)CEC Palace (Palatul CEC)Victoriei Street (Calea Victoriei)Museum of Senses BucharestGreat Synagogue (Sinagoga Mare)Romanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman)Grigore Antipa National Museum of Natural HistoryHolocaust MemorialBucharest Jewish History MuseumNational Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei)