8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience Veliko Tarnovo’s Medieval charm on a small-group day trip from Bucharest to Bulgaria. No need to book a hotel or spend the night: With an itinerary that includes St. Dimitrii of Basarbovo Monastery, Tsarevets fortress, and the ancient Roman Nicopolis ad Istrum, you’ll sample Bulgarian highlights in one day.
- Group size is limited to eight for personal service
- Included entrance fees take care of logistics
- Use onboard Wi-Fi to post photos and stay connected
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at your Bucharest hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
WiFi on board
All Fees and Taxes
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from any address in Bucharest
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child seats are free of charge. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the child seat is mandatory, please request at time of booking.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trans Protocol
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Discover Bulgaria in One Day Trip from Bucharest?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Discover Bulgaria in One Day Trip from Bucharest?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Discover Bulgaria in One Day Trip from Bucharest?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Discover Bulgaria in One Day Trip from Bucharest
8 to 10 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingOtopeniBucharestBus Tours - WallachiaFull-day Tours - WallachiaBus Tours - OtopeniFull-day Tours - OtopeniBus Tours - BrasovFull-day Tours - BrasovCategory
Victoriei Street (Calea Victoriei)Museum of Senses BucharestRomanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman)CEC Palace (Palatul CEC)Arcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph)National Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei)Grigore Antipa National Museum of Natural HistoryLipscaniPatriarchal Cathedral (Metropolitan Church)Romanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman)Pasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage)Bucharest Jewish History MuseumHolocaust MemorialBucharest University PalaceGreat Synagogue (Sinagoga Mare)Choral Temple (Templul Coral)National Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei)