Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore with an informative local guide
- See Romania’s spooky castles
- Discover Transylvania’s hidden wonders
- Small group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Peles Castle is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays during the winter season (Sep 15 to May 14) and on Mondays during the summer season (May 15 to Sep 14).
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Please note that we operate this tour with small groups (maximum 16 people)
- Please put a note in your reservation if you require an audio guide (Italian, Spanish or French)
- Near public transportation
- During the summer time (May-September), the second stop will be in Brasov, and the last one will be in Bran.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. If the minimum number of people is not reached, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
- Not recommended for people with impaired mobility.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY TravelMaker Bucharest Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience