Explore our promoted experiences
- A Romanian wine-tasting in an authentic Old Bucharest wine bar
- Discover reds, whites, and rosés from around the country, with 100 labels on the menu
- Listen to stories about Romania’s 6,000-year-old viticulture tradition—one of the world’s oldest
- Get a chance to shop for souvenirs, with bottles available at discounted takeaway rates
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Abels WINE BAR
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Well worth it for the price, 5 Romanian wines and a cheeseboard." See review