- 3-hour Busan night tour by coach, narrated by a guide
- Watch the city lights come on from the height of Mt Hwangryeong
- Admire views of the Gwangan Bridge from several vantage points, including Gwangan Beach
- Stand under the lit up Big Roof at the Busan Cinema Center
- Enjoy eye-catching views of shimmering skyscrapers as you roam through Marine City
- Round-trip hotel transport included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
A short drive takes you to Gwangalli Beach and the hopping nightlife of this popular beach district. Locals flock to the numerous bars, restaurants and cafés that line adjacent alleys. Enjoy good people-watching and get a closer view of the Gwangan Bridge, the second-longest suspension bridge in Korea.
Take in another architectural gem at the Busan Cinema Center, an important site for the annual Busan International Film Festival (BIFF). Disembark from your coach view the Big Roof, which claims its Guinness World Records’ fame as the longest cantilever roof in the world. At night, a stunning light display dances across the roof's long overhang, which extends out from the building for 279 feet (85 meters).
The final stop on your 3-hour coach tour is Marine City, a high-end residential complex abundant with slick skyscrapers. After you study the glittering skyline — up close this time — you’re driven back to your hotel.
Please note: A minimum of 3 people per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- Tour is subject to change without notice due to local conditions
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers, except for age 2 years and younger
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kangsan Travel Service Co.,Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff