Departure & Return
Look out for your MountainXperience guide at the entrance to the car park. Parking can be difficult at Pen-y-Pass so we recommend leaving your car in Llanberis or Nant Peris and use the Snowdon Sherpa service. If you have any problems on the day please give us a call.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for those with a fear of heights
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for children under 12 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY MountainXperience
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Scramble your way up Snowdon!.