1 hour (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Even if you have only a short time to spare, you can still enjoy a River Nile cruise. This 1-hour experience takes care of your transfers so you can simply enjoy the ambiance, views, and scenery as you glide across the river in a a traditional wooden sailboat called a felucca.
- One-hour Nile River cruise: Ideal for those with limited
- Experience sailing on a felucca: A traditional wooden sailboat
- Family-friendly outing for all ages: Suits all types of traveler
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Cairo hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Expert Tour Guide
Traditional Egyptian Lunch (optional)
Hotel pickup and drop-off transfers in Private Car
Any Optional tours
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
This activity will end right where it started.As per requested time our tour representative will be waiting at the lobby area and he will be holding a sign showing our company name Emo Tours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EMO TOURS EGYPT
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Felucca Sailing trip on the Nile in Cairo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Felucca Sailing trip on the Nile in Cairo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Felucca Sailing trip on the Nile in Cairo?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Felucca Sailing trip on the Nile in Cairo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms