12 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the very best of ancient Egypt on a tour that follows the Nile Valley from Cairo to Abu Simbel, with stops at some of the country’s most remarkable places. Immerse yourself in Cairo’s bustling streets, cruise the Nile River between Aswan and Luxor, pause at magnificent riverside temples, then climb into the Great Pyramid at Giza. With a mix of guided tours and independent time to explore on your own, this remarkable trip is a fun, flexible introduction to the wonders of the ancient world.
- See the sites of Upper and Lower Egypt
- Travel by Egypt’s historic rail network
- Cruise the Nile River from Aswan to Luxor
- Visit top tombs, temples, and monuments
- Guided tour of Cairo’s historic neighborhoods
- Enjoy a mix of planned and free time
- Private tour for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
4 nights Cairo (Pyramids or Nile view with supplement)
2 night Train Sleeper (99% upgrade to flight Cairo/Aswan-Luxor/Cairo)
2 night Aracan Eatape Luxor hotel (Nile View with supplement)
3 Nights on the board of our Deluxe Nile Cruise based on full board
Guide will accompany all sailing days on Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan
Guide will meet you in Cairo airport accompany you to hotel
All tours in Cairo or Nile Cruise are (Private Tours)
Entry visa to Egypt
Entrance fees to all sites, (approx 1200 LE per-person) will increase 30% from 01 NOV 2029
Gratuities (recommended) Guide will advise you, keep small currency with you
WIFI free in Hotels - Not available in Ship (No WIFI in Ship)
X-Mass & New Year 20% supplement for Gala Dinner, pay on-spot to Guide in Cairo
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our guide or airport representative will pick a customer from their hotel or airport.
Upon your arrival at Cairo International Airport, our representatives will meet and assist you all through the formal procedures at Cairo International Airport.
Same-day or next you will meet your Egyptologist guide who will explain your tour details, Show your activities, You can ask him about your dreams, of course, will get true.
Our philosophy you are not our customer you are our friend, Feel like you are at home between your family.
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
- Luxor International Airport, MMFX+VX9, Luxor Governorate 85955, Egypt
- Aswan International Airport, Qism Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Egypt has a lot of activities, Guide will advise some extra optional excursions covering rest of Egypt tours, Our optional excursions are just recommendations to help our costumers to see the most remarkable sightseeing. Which doesn't mean that we enforce them to pay extra money.
- English - Spanish guide any other language with supplement
- Private tour means Private guide & Vehicle Only for Viator costumers, 2-9 adult tour mean sharing two families same tours or transfers
- TV shows not working in ship through sailing for weak signal also no WIFI in ship
- Flight name, Date and time of arrival/departure
- Name of all participants, Passport number, Nationality, Date of birth
- Advises of the activity:
- Guiding not allowed inside the tombs, so our guide will explain outside, and you will get your time free inside.
- The day-to-day itinerary is subject to change due to traffic-sailing time through Nile Cruises-vacations, but we always promise our client they will get all monuments and places same their tour mentioned in itinerary.
- Most Egypt Air domestic flights are scheduled very early in the morning; this is entirely beyond our control.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- TV shows not working in ship through sailing for weak signal
- Offer include economy internal flight, we can’t control with internal flight time, flight reserved as availability
- Most travelers can participate
- The conditions and controls for the hotel stay in Corona are as follows: Health requirements - Providing a clinic and a doctor in the hotel, in coordination with the Ministry of Health - Ensure the quality of the personal protective equipment and sterilization materials used - Do not deal only with companies approved by the Ministry of Health and Population
- Hotel controls - Determine a maximum occupancy rate of the hotel of 25%, including Day-Use, until the end of May - Operating at a maximum of 50% of the hotel's capacity from the beginning of next June - Not to hold any parties or weddings inside the hotel - Prohibition of all types of night activity at the hotel - Clean the rooms on a daily basis using the tools of the infection prevention vehicle, and follow the instructions of the Ministry of Health - Clean and sterilize all tangible points every hour in public places, and public toilets, using disinfectants decided by the Ministry of Health - Allocating a hotel floor in each spa for quarantine cases, confirmed cases, and suspected cases of coronavirus - Continue to conduct a quick test for workers at the tourist portals in coordination with the Ministry of Health
- Guest controls - Install a sterilizer at the hotel entrance - The completion of the procedures for logging in to the guest electronically or with single-use pens - Sterilize the luggage of guests before arriving and leaving the hotel - Measuring the guests' temperatures when entering the facility each time - Providing hand sanitizer in the reception area and various facilities at all times - Cleansing all public areas regularly
- Controls for hotel restaurants - Ban the completely open buffet service and rely on pre-defined lists A ban on serving hookahs - Measurement of temperatures for restaurant goers - Leave no less than 2 meters between dining tables - Keep a distance of 1 meter between each person and another with the table - Maximum 6 chairs for the large table for families - Dependence on single-use cutlery as much as possible - Place sterilizers and sterilization wipes on each table - Putting out educational instructions around the restaurant
- Staff controls - Operating 50% of the workforce as a maximum - Carry out a quick examination of workers returning from vacation before receiving work - Workers in coastal cities get a vacation at least every 60 days - Commitment to measure their temperatures daily - There is housing for workers in the hotel, while providing isolation areas for the affected cases if they arise - Educating workers about all basic preventive measures against the emerging coronavirus
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Explore plus Holidays
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 11-Night Private Mysteries of Egypt Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 11-Night Private Mysteries of Egypt Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 11-Night Private Mysteries of Egypt Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 11-Night Private Mysteries of Egypt Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
11-Night Private Mysteries of Egypt Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursRail ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursMarketsHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoGizaFood Tours - GizaRail Tours - GizaBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaMulti-day Tours - GizaMarkets - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaFood Tours - SuezRail Tours - SuezBus Tours - SuezArchaeology Tours - SuezMulti-day Tours - SuezMarkets - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezFood Tours - Port SaidRail Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidMulti-day Tours - Port SaidMarkets - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidCategory
Gayer-Anderson Museum Tours & TicketsKhan Al-Khalili Tours & TicketsHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa) Tours & TicketsIslamic Cairo Tours & TicketsAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus) Tours & TicketsAl-Hakim Mosque Tours & TicketsChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis) Tours & TicketsTahrir Square Tours & TicketsSultan Hassan Mosque and Madrassa Tours & TicketsSaqqara (Sakkara) Tours & TicketsColossus of Ramses II at Memphis Tours & TicketsBen Ezra Synagogue Tours & TicketsPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid) Tours & TicketsNile River Tours & TicketsMosque of Amr ibn Al-As Tours & TicketsAl-Azhar Mosque Tours & TicketsCoptic Museum Tours & TicketsAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i) Tours & TicketsPharaonic Village Tours & TicketsAl-Fayoum (Faiyum) Tours & Tickets