10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Mediterranean port city of Alexandria is Egypt’s second-largest city and visiting on a private tour means you can explore at your own pace. On this full-day tour from Cairo, tour the ancient Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa, visit Pompey's Pillar and the Citadel of Quitbay, and admire the striking Alexandria Library.
- Full-day private Alexandria tour from Cairo
- Explore the magnificent Catacombs of Kom El-Shokafa and see Pompey's Pillar
- Visit Alexandria landmarks including Montazah Palace and Gardens, Alexandria Library, and the Citadel of Quitbay
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup and entrance fees
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Alexandria or those short on time
- Private tour ensures a personalized experience and the undivided attention of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
entry fees tickets
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
all Cairo and Giza hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hesham Egypt private daily tour guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Alexandria Full-Day Tour from Cairo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Alexandria Full-Day Tour from Cairo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Alexandria Full-Day Tour from Cairo
3 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoGizaBus Tours - GizaCity Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezCity Tours - SuezFull-day Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidCity Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Cairo Opera House Tours & TicketsAl-Azhar Mosque Tours & TicketsHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa) Tours & TicketsPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid) Tours & TicketsBabylon Fortress Tours & TicketsTahrir Square Tours & TicketsChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis) Tours & TicketsCoptic Museum Tours & TicketsSultan Hassan Mosque and Madrassa Tours & TicketsKhan Al-Khalili Tours & TicketsAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i) Tours & TicketsMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Tours & TicketsIbn Tulun Mosque Tours & TicketsBen Ezra Synagogue Tours & TicketsGayer-Anderson Museum Tours & TicketsCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery) Tours & TicketsDahshur Tours & TicketsPharaonic Village Tours & TicketsColossus of Ramses II at Memphis Tours & TicketsNile River Tours & Tickets