3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the Nile River on this relaxing 3-hour, buffet dinner cruise. Like Cleopatra and Mark Anthony from yesteryear, sail the Nile, enjoy a delicious Egyptian buffet dinner and take in the evening’s entertainment with Egyptian song and dance — all with a spectacular view of the longest river in the world alongside Egypt’s bustling capital city. Complimentary mineral water, plus transportation, including a Cairo hotel pickup and drop-off, are included.
- Take a buffet dinner cruise in Cairo
- Sail along the Nile River, the longest in the world
- Enjoy a buffet meal with Egyptian food
- Fun for the entire family
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan with free WiFi
representative speaking English
1 bottle of mineral water
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed
Please send your pickup location details
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pyramids Land Private Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best 3-Hour Nile River Buffet Dinner Cruise?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Best 3-Hour Nile River Buffet Dinner Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Best 3-Hour Nile River Buffet Dinner Cruise?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best 3-Hour Nile River Buffet Dinner Cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Best 3-Hour Nile River Buffet Dinner Cruise
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoGizaBus Tours - GizaHalf-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezHalf-day Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidHalf-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Alabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali) Tours & TicketsSultan Hassan Mosque and Madrassa Tours & TicketsAl-Azhar Mosque Tours & TicketsDahshur Tours & TicketsAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i) Tours & TicketsColossus of Ramses II at Memphis Tours & TicketsOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima) Tours & TicketsPharaonic Village Tours & TicketsCoptic Museum Tours & TicketsNile River Tours & TicketsCairo Opera House Tours & TicketsMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Tours & TicketsAl-Hakim Mosque Tours & TicketsBabylon Fortress Tours & TicketsKhan Al-Khalili Tours & TicketsPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid) Tours & TicketsSaqqara (Sakkara) Tours & TicketsAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus) Tours & TicketsBen Ezra Synagogue Tours & TicketsGayer-Anderson Museum Tours & Tickets