6 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Sail from Aswan to Luxor, with plenty of stops along the way to visit ancient temples, with this cruise package, which includes round-trip train transportation from Cairo. On-board amenities include a swimming pool, buffet meals, and live entertainment every evening. During the day, you'll visit attractions such as Luxor's East and West Banks and the Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples.
- Visit ancient Egyptian sights with an Egyptologist guide
- Round-trip train tickets from Cairo are included
- Three nights on a five-star cruise is included
- Meals and entertainment on the cruise are included
Saved to wishlist!
cabin with all facilities
First class a/c seated train tickets(sleeping train or flight available with extra 150$ p.p))
3 nights accommodation in 5 star Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor
all taxes and charges
Assistance of our personal during the tour Portage when needed
horse and carriage in edfu
all the sites which mentioned in itinerary
all the transfers as in itinerary
west and east banks in luxor
edfu temple and komombo temple
abu simbel trip
meals on cruise start with lunch first day end with breakfast last day
expert tour guide
entrance fees(around 85 us dollars per person for all the sites)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick our guests from any hotels in Cairo or Giza
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Sleeping train with bed and dinner or flights are available with extra cost upon your request
- Most travelers can participate
- Another languages are available with additional cost upon your request
- The itinerary is flexible so we can amend any part of it upon your request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Here Egypt Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 Days Nile Cruise Luxor, Aswan, Abu Simbel with Train Tickets from Cairo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 Days Nile Cruise Luxor, Aswan, Abu Simbel with Train Tickets from Cairo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4 Days Nile Cruise Luxor, Aswan, Abu Simbel with Train Tickets from Cairo?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 Days Nile Cruise Luxor, Aswan, Abu Simbel with Train Tickets from Cairo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This package was extremely good value so if you are looking for an inexpensive trip this can work." See review
- "I had specifically chosen this trip over a different one because they HAD placed the 4:00am departure for Abu Simbel LATE in the trip itinerary, which I felt was advantageous in case of jet lag." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
4 Days Nile Cruise Luxor, Aswan, Abu Simbel with Train Tickets from Cairo
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursAudio GuidesHot Air Balloon RidesMulti-day ToursWater ToursMulti-day CruisesSailingHistorical ToursWater SportsAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCairoSafagaAswanAlexandriaGizaHurghadaMarsa AlamAbu SimbelLuxorSharm el SheikhAir Tours - GizaAudio Guides - GizaHot Air Balloon Rides - GizaMulti-day Tours - GizaWater Tours - GizaMulti-day Cruises - GizaSailing - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaAir Tours - SuezAudio Guides - SuezHot Air Balloon Rides - SuezMulti-day Tours - SuezWater Tours - SuezMulti-day Cruises - SuezSailing - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezAir Tours - Port SaidAudio Guides - Port SaidHot Air Balloon Rides - Port SaidMulti-day Tours - Port SaidWater Tours - Port SaidMulti-day Cruises - Port SaidSailing - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidCategory
Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima) Tours & TicketsIslamic Cairo Tours & TicketsCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery) Tours & TicketsCairo Opera House Tours & TicketsChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis) Tours & TicketsHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa) Tours & TicketsSaqqara (Sakkara) Tours & TicketsAl-Hakim Mosque Tours & TicketsColossus of Ramses II at Memphis Tours & TicketsKhan Al-Khalili Tours & TicketsAl-Azhar Mosque Tours & TicketsBabylon Fortress Tours & TicketsBen Ezra Synagogue Tours & TicketsAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus) Tours & TicketsIbn Tulun Mosque Tours & TicketsAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i) Tours & TicketsGayer-Anderson Museum Tours & TicketsPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid) Tours & TicketsMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Tours & TicketsAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali) Tours & Tickets