5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See the highlights of Upper Egypt in just five days and four nights with this all-inclusive package from Cairo. You’ll fly from Cairo to Luxor, where you’ll visit the Valley of the Kings and other West Bank attractions before continuing down to the Edfu and Kom Omo Temples. Your tour will conclude in Aswan, followed by a flight back to Cairo.
- Four nights on a cruise ship are included
- All meals are included in the price of the tour
- An Egyptologist guide will accompany you sightseeing
- Flights from Cairo and back are included
Saved to wishlist!
4 nights accommodation
door to door transfers from and to your hotel
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Professional art historian guide
pick up and drop off by air conditioning mini bus
all the sites which mentioned in itinerary
taxes and charges
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from Cairo or Giza hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mody Egypt Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5 days 4 nights Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan included flight from Cairo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5 days 4 nights Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan included flight from Cairo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5 days 4 nights Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan included flight from Cairo?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5 days 4 nights Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan included flight from Cairo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
5 days 4 nights Nile Cruise from Luxor to Aswan included flight from Cairo
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursBus ToursHot Air Balloon RidesMulti-day ToursWater ToursMulti-day CruisesHistorical ToursWater SportsAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDahabCairoAswanGizaHurghadaMarsa AlamLuxorAir Tours - GizaBus Tours - GizaHot Air Balloon Rides - GizaMulti-day Tours - GizaWater Tours - GizaMulti-day Cruises - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaAir Tours - SuezBus Tours - SuezHot Air Balloon Rides - SuezMulti-day Tours - SuezWater Tours - SuezMulti-day Cruises - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezAir Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidHot Air Balloon Rides - Port SaidMulti-day Tours - Port SaidWater Tours - Port SaidMulti-day Cruises - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidCategory
Islamic Cairo Tours & TicketsAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus) Tours & TicketsAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali) Tours & TicketsTahrir Square Tours & TicketsDahshur Tours & TicketsChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis) Tours & TicketsBabylon Fortress Tours & TicketsGayer-Anderson Museum Tours & TicketsCairo Opera House Tours & TicketsColossus of Ramses II at Memphis Tours & TicketsPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid) Tours & TicketsNile River Tours & TicketsHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa) Tours & TicketsAl-Azhar Mosque Tours & TicketsAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i) Tours & TicketsAl-Hakim Mosque Tours & TicketsOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima) Tours & TicketsPharaonic Village Tours & TicketsCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery) Tours & TicketsIbn Tulun Mosque Tours & Tickets