9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Admission fees of Coptic churches of old Egypt and mosque of Amr Ibn El Aas
Fees of the pyramids entrance
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Sphinx International Airport, محور روض الفرج،, الظهير الصحراوى لمحافظة الجيزة، الجيزة، Egypt
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mirette Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Egypt Pyramids & Coptic and Islamic cairo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Egypt Pyramids & Coptic and Islamic cairo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Egypt Pyramids & Coptic and Islamic cairo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Egypt Pyramids & Coptic and Islamic cairo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Egypt Pyramids & Coptic and Islamic cairo
9 to 10 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoGizaBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezArchaeology Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezFull-day Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Gayer-Anderson Museum Tours & TicketsColossus of Ramses II at Memphis Tours & TicketsCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery) Tours & TicketsSultan Hassan Mosque and Madrassa Tours & TicketsCairo Opera House Tours & TicketsAl-Azhar Mosque Tours & TicketsAl-Fayoum (Faiyum) Tours & TicketsChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis) Tours & TicketsAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali) Tours & TicketsMosque of Amr ibn Al-As Tours & TicketsPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid) Tours & TicketsAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i) Tours & TicketsTahrir Square Tours & TicketsAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus) Tours & TicketsBen Ezra Synagogue Tours & TicketsCoptic Museum Tours & TicketsHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa) Tours & TicketsSaqqara (Sakkara) Tours & TicketsKhan Al-Khalili Tours & TicketsIbn Tulun Mosque Tours & Tickets