8 to 9 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Hit up three of the Cairo area's most important attractions with this private tour. You'll start with the Pyramids of Giza, where you'll enter the Great Pyramid of Khufu, see the Sphinx, and take a short camel ride. You'll then visit the Khan Al-Khalil Bazaar for shopping, followed by lunch and a visit to the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, home to thousands of years of artifacts from the region.
- Visit Cairo's top attraction with an expert tour guide
- Travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch is included in the price of the tour
- A 15-minute camel ride is included
Saved to wishlist!
Expert Tour guide
Pick up and drop off from your accommodation in Cairo or Giza.
Extra 10USD per Head pick up from Airport, New Cairo, 6 of October
Entry Fees ( Optional to be selected)
Departure & Return
Guide will be waiting for you in the hotel lobby holding a sign with our company name .
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GEM Explore Egypt
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day Tour Giza Pyramids, Sphinx , Egyptian Museum and Bazaar?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Day Tour Giza Pyramids, Sphinx , Egyptian Museum and Bazaar?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Why you are seeing these recommendations
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Day Tour Giza Pyramids, Sphinx , Egyptian Museum and Bazaar