21 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
While in Hurghada, seize the opportunity to visit Cairo on a full-day trip with a professional guide. After an early start, journey to Cairo by air-conditioned coach and explore the main must-sees. Visit the world-famous Egyptian Museum to view its ancient artifacts, including Tutankhamun’s treasures and gold death mask; and if you wish, take an optional look at the incredible Mummy Room. After an included lunch, continue to Giza and ogle the Great Pyramids and Sphinx, the last remaining Ancient Wonder of the World, as your guide explains their history.
- Full-day trip to Cairo from Hurghada with round-trip, air-conditioned coach transport
- Visit the Egyptian Museum, home to 120,000 ancient artifacts, including Tutankhamun’s burial riches and gold death mask
- Enjoy time at leisure to stroll around and opt to visit the extraordinary Mummy Room
- Travel to the Giza Plateau to see the incredible, UNESCO-listed Great Pyramids and mysterious Great Sphinx
- Learn the history of the pyramid tombs and how they were built from a professional guide
- Stop for lunch at a traditional restaurant and experience the buzz of central Cairo
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
There is an extra payment for transfers from Makadi, Safaga, soma Bay, El gouna or Shal Haseesh
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please contact local operator for final pickup time from your hotel and note there is will be extra for payment for transfer outside of Hurghada city
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Copy of the passport and arrival stamp is required to be send by email or whatsapp
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ramashka Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip to Cairo by Bus?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip to Cairo by Bus?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Trip to Cairo by Bus?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "After the museum we headed to the River Nile this is optional on the tour and you didnt have to do the cruise on the Nile if you didnt want to." See review
- "What can I say, a very long day but worth it." See review
- "The drive to Cairo takes about 6 hours but since it's during the night you can easily catch some shut-eye." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Trip to Cairo by Bus
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursCultural ToursFull-day ToursDay TripsCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaCity Tours - GizaCultural Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaDay Trips - GizaBus Tours - SuezCity Tours - SuezCultural Tours - SuezFull-day Tours - SuezDay Trips - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidCity Tours - Port SaidCultural Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidDay Trips - Port SaidCategory
Al-Azhar Mosque Tours & TicketsSaqqara (Sakkara) Tours & TicketsIslamic Cairo Tours & TicketsOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima) Tours & TicketsPharaonic Village Tours & TicketsColossus of Ramses II at Memphis Tours & TicketsSultan Hassan Mosque and Madrassa Tours & TicketsAl-Hakim Mosque Tours & TicketsDahshur Tours & TicketsNile River Tours & TicketsIbn Tulun Mosque Tours & TicketsAl-Fayoum (Faiyum) Tours & TicketsMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Tours & TicketsHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa) Tours & TicketsKhan Al-Khalili Tours & TicketsPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid) Tours & TicketsMosque of Amr ibn Al-As Tours & TicketsCoptic Museum Tours & TicketsBabylon Fortress Tours & TicketsBen Ezra Synagogue Tours & Tickets