- Two-hour dinner cruise on the River Nile
- Views of Cairo's illuminated skyline
- Music provided by a house band
- After-dinner belly-dancing show and folklore band
- Choice of set menu or a la carte menu
- Choice of early or late dinner cruises
- English-speaking guide (French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch and Russian guides are available if requested at time of booking)
- Pick-up and drop-off from central Cairo and Giza hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Your vessel for the evening is the Nile Maxim, an elegant cruiser that echoes the style of the pharaonic barges of ancient Egypt. Step aboard and admire the views of Cairo’s waterfront sights as your boat cruises on the river. Snap photos of the city lights illuminated against the darkness and reflected in the lapping Nile waters.
As you relax and take in the views, enjoy the mix of pop and Middle Eastern music played by the live house band. Then, feast on a scrumptious set menu or à la carte dinner. Although the dishes may vary, expect to enjoy specialities such as seafood and Lebanese and Chinese delights. See the Itinerary for sample menus.
Following your meal, sit back and enjoy the sparkling live entertainment. Be entertained by live folklore music and watch a colorful belly dancing and ‘tanoura’ show, the latter with wide-skirted, whirling dervish-style dancers spinning hypnotically across the floor.
After the show, step back ashore and end your dinner cruise experience with a drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian meal options available
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY South Sinai Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms