5 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See one of the seven wonders of the ancient world on this guided, private, half-day tour. Marvel at the Great Sphinx, a large half-human, half-lion statue, and the Great Pyramid of Giza, the largest of the three pyramids in the Giza pyramid complex. Also, take a ride on a camel for a view of more pyramids along the Giza plateau at the edge of the Sahara Desert. All entrance fees plus lunch and a hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- See one of the Seven Wonders of the World
- Visit the Great Sphinx and the Great Pyramid of Giza
- Take a ride on a camel in the Sahara Desert
- Lunch is included
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Local Light lunch
30 Minutes camel Ride around Giza pyramids
Departure & Return
Any hotel or any location Pick up and Drop off are included Please contact us for exact pickup time and location (contact details will be provided on your voucher) after booking
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Original experience (Best ranked experience in website Travel )
- Trusted reviews with Qualified Team
- Most travelers can participate
- Once you booking send your voucher on what's app for supplier
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Let`s Explore Egypt
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during All inclusive Private Trip Giza Pyramids,Sphinx,Camel-Ride,Lunch,Entrance fees ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during All inclusive Private Trip Giza Pyramids,Sphinx,Camel-Ride,Lunch,Entrance fees ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during All inclusive Private Trip Giza Pyramids,Sphinx,Camel-Ride,Lunch,Entrance fees ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during All inclusive Private Trip Giza Pyramids,Sphinx,Camel-Ride,Lunch,Entrance fees ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff