1 hour (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See the pyramids of Giza come alive in a 1-hour sound and light show, and experience Egypt’s history and mythology on a family-friendly tour. Depart from your Cairo or Giza hotel, and hear the stories behind the ancient monuments; watch floodlights wash the pyramids and the sphinx in brilliant color then finish the night with a return transfer.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Tipping for representative and driver
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up can be arranged from centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Deluxe Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pyramids Sound and Light Show with Private transfer?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Pyramids Sound and Light Show with Private transfer?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pyramids Sound and Light Show with Private transfer?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pyramids Sound and Light Show with Private transfer?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Pyramids Sound and Light Show with Private transfer
Explore Similar Things to Do
TheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsCairoGizaTheaters - GizaTheaters - SuezTheaters - Port SaidCategory
Cairo Opera House Tours & TicketsTahrir Square Tours & TicketsIslamic Cairo Tours & TicketsAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus) Tours & TicketsBen Ezra Synagogue Tours & TicketsMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Tours & TicketsColossus of Ramses II at Memphis Tours & TicketsCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery) Tours & TicketsAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali) Tours & TicketsKhan Al-Khalili Tours & TicketsAl-Fayoum (Faiyum) Tours & TicketsCoptic Museum Tours & TicketsAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i) Tours & TicketsAl-Hakim Mosque Tours & TicketsPharaonic Village Tours & TicketsOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima) Tours & TicketsNile River Tours & TicketsGayer-Anderson Museum Tours & TicketsAl-Azhar Mosque Tours & TicketsSultan Hassan Mosque and Madrassa Tours & Tickets