Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the highlights of Cambridge with a private guide
- Learn about famous University alumni and Nobel Prize winners
- A great way to get your bearings of the city and discover its history
- Tick off lots of sights in a day—including King's College Chapel
Departure & Return
Our meeting point is outside The Cambridge Gift Shop on Rose Crescent, CB2 3LL. The shop is located on the junction between Rose Crescent and Trinity Street, opposite the main entrance to Gonville and Caius College.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Please do not attend if you have any symptoms of Covid-19. We will give you a full refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cambridge Tour Guides
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff