- Student-led walking tour of MIT campus
- Hear insider stories about what it’s like to attend the prestigious university
- Learn about MIT’s history and relationship to Boston
- See campus landmarks such as the Great Dome and the Infinite Corridor
Departure & Return
Meet next to the large, orange statue of the letters "KSQ" in the center of the plaza.
What To Expect
Pass by campus landmarks including the historic Great Dome, the 825-foot long (251 meter) Infinite Corridor, and the 720,000-square-foot Stata Center, and learn about campus culture, like the old tradition of pranks, called “hacks.”
This tour is geared toward visiting students, vacationing families, and returning alum alike.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Make sure to wear comfortable shoes
- Tour route is less than 1 mile
- Street parking and parking garages available
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trademark Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.