2 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Saved to wishlist!
High-Viz safety vest
Departure & Return
22-24 Stour St., Canterbury CT1 2NZ, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
9/10/2020 - 7/2/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Yellow Bikes & Scooter Hire
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Bike Rental in Canterbury?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursSelf-guided Tours & RentalsBike RentalsWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCanterburyMountain Bike Tours - South East EnglandSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - South East EnglandBike Rentals - South East EnglandCategory