- Explore the city of Canterbury with a guide to lead the way
- A great way to get your bearings of the city without studying a map
- Find out about the city’s history and its most famous residents
- See some of Canterbury’s most impressive sights—such as the Cathedral
Departure & Return
Please meet your Daily Walking Tour Guide in the Buttermarket, outside the main Cathedral Gate. Guides wear a red sash, and hold a placard. Please note you may finish your tour in a different location (usually the High Street). Your Guide will be happy to direct you onwards.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Canterbury Guided Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.