2 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
617 Madison Ave, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920, USA
We meet near the shoreline on Madison Ave beach access
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pure Aloha Surf School
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Group Lesson?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Compare Similar Experiences
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sports Lessons SurfingSurfing Lessons Water SportsClasses & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesCape CanaveralSports Lessons - FloridaSurfing - FloridaSurfing Lessons - FloridaSports Lessons - Cocoa BeachSurfing - Cocoa BeachSurfing Lessons - Cocoa BeachSports Lessons - OrlandoSurfing - OrlandoSurfing Lessons - OrlandoCategory