14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Tick off three of the Philippines’ top attractions in just one day on an action-packed day trip from Cebu. This family-friendly option, which is ideal for travelers that don’t wish to go canyoneering in Badian, allows you to observe whale sharks from under the water and gives you ample free time to enjoy Kawasan Falls, one of the most famous natural attractions in the Philippines.
- Cover more attractions in less time on a day trip from Cebu
- Let someone else arrange logistics so you don't have to
- Experience two of the country's most impressive natural attractions in one day
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off from Cebu are included
Saved to wishlist!
Private Tour (14 hours Duration)
Local Facilitator and Guide
Private Air-Conditioned Transportation – Pick up and drop off in any hotel, resort and residences (Cebu City and Mactan Island)
Native Light Breakfast
Lunch with one round of drinks (Soft drinks or bottled mineral water)
Boat ride and life vest
Whale shark watching (stay in the boat only) or swimming with the whale sharks if you pay add on fee
Cool down at Tumalog Falls]
Trip to Kawasan Water Falls
Government taxes and service charge (except payment transaction service charges)
Landing and facility fees
Snorkeling or Swimming Fee with the whale sharks (P200 for Local or P500 for Foreigners)
Underwater Camera Rental (P500 with free CD)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotels or residences in Cebu City, Mandaue City or Lapu-Lapu City.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cebu Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Whale Shark Watching & Tumalog Falls & Kawasan Falls?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Whale Shark Watching & Tumalog Falls & Kawasan Falls?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Whale Shark Watching & Tumalog Falls & Kawasan Falls?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Whale Shark Watching & Tumalog Falls & Kawasan Falls?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Whale Shark Watching & Tumalog Falls & Kawasan Falls
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCebuBus Tours - VisayasFull-day Tours - VisayasBus Tours - Panay IslandFull-day Tours - Panay IslandBus Tours - BoracayFull-day Tours - BoracayCategory